Sunday, July 21, 2013

I am thinking of moving my blog

I love how easy blogspot is but I don't like how you can only post on one page and update/edit others ....

Plus, I'd like to share my blog link but b/c I haven't gone back to the very beginning of this blog to read what all I wrote I am not sure I want to share THIS link.   I have nothing to hide, nothing I am ashamed of .... it all goes back to that stupid private pride thing I talked about a few posts ago.

Not to mention I'm ready to start a new kind of life ... and maybe leaving this blog and whatever I may have written behind is best.

I did just go back a few minutes ago and found the FIRST post I made and now I remember I started writing this when Carly was having some medical issues and being tested a lot.

This made me realize I need to give a praise report - she hasn't had any issues with her eyes in a LONG LONG LONG time!   WHOOOT.

Anyhoo - if I move, I'll post it here.  :-D

No comments: