Monday, July 15, 2013

Monday Morning Rambles!

Phew!  A much needed day off!   Love my job but it is whipping me lately!  Not to mention the rest of the week we have so much going and my schedule is heavy - so I need to rest up today.

Regarding #1 - too bad I have to clean my house instead!  LOL

I've been doing a lot of soul searching and reflecting lately.  Forgiving people for "stuff" and attempting to forgive myself for decision/choices/etc I've made over the years.   98% of the time all, to and from me, is not only forgiven but forgotten but I think it is pretty normal to have that 2% here and there?

Regarding #3 - I am still waiting on resolution on one issue.  I did my part a few weeks ago.  Now the ball is in the other court.  Reminds me of a song lyric:  Signed, Sealed, Delivered ;-)

I'm going on vacay!  Whoot.  First time in about 3 years.  I'm so ready.  So excited.  

During this vacation I finally get to realize a dream:  visiting NYC!

I've been walking every day (well, I did miss ONE) and although I am not walking as far or as long as I was before I quit (wth was I thinking???) I am walking UPHILL for 1/2 the distance I am on the tread.

Last night girlchild walked with me.  I hope we make this part of a regular routine.

When I think about life, about mistakes, about good times, about rights and wrongs -- one thing stands out:  my kids.  They are simply my air.   The best thing I ever experienced.  

My next term of college starts in a few weeks!  I am excited because I am able to take more classes at a time now that I switched colleges.  I am nervous because I am scared I may have bitten off more than I can chew.

My dad had a stroke a few weeks back and for a week or so there - ugh - all I'll say now is:  it was scary and I honestly feared he was dying, but I am happy to report that even though he is not 100%, he IS getting better, slowly, every day!

Life is good!




No comments: