Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Wednesday Morning Rambles


  • I've been doing a lot of thinking lately, even more than my postings lately suggest.
  • Today I feel like:  the person who is choosing to believe I lied, is doing so because it is what she needs to believe.  It isn't about me at all.  I've been there, I've done that.  I cannot and do not judge that.  I hate that it paints me as a bad person but .... it really isn't about me in the end.
  • I am supposed to have a conversation tonight with someone about ^ and some other stuff.  I am considering canceling.  It almost seems pointless.  I will have to do some heavy thinking on that today.
  • I'm 12 lbs from my goal weight.  MY goal weight.  Not what the charts say.  This has been a long and hard journey.  I am not ashamed to admit I feel proud of what I am accomplishing here.   
  • I go to the doctor today for the first time in years.  I don't like doctors and I am not looking forward to this.   Yes, I am aware this makes me a baby.
  • Girlchild and I went to lunch and to get a pedicure last weekend.   It was fun.  I <3 my baby girl.
  • I haven't seen boychild much lately.  He is working a lot of overtime, that is how most po po make their money since their pay scale is unjustifiably low.
  • I have to go to work for one stinking hour today for a managers meeting.  Ugh.  LOL.   This ramble will be short because I really need to get motivated to dress and go.
  • VACATION in 8 days.  I am so excited and ready to go!!
  • I have a lot to do between now and then  and today is my ONLY day off until I leave and I am spending it in a manager's meeting .... and a doctor's appointment.   It will get done ;-)
  • I feel better today than I have in a long time.  
  • I think ^ is a step in the right direction.

No comments: